Notice Of Annual General Meeting (AGM)
News & Reports
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT the 39th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of KWAHU RURAL BANK LIMITED will be held on Saturday, 25th September, 2021 at 10:00am at the Pepease Durbar Grounds, to transact the following business:
- To receive the Chairman’s Report for the year ended 31st December, 2020.
- To receive and consider the report of the Directors, the Statement of Accounts for the year ended 31st December, 2020 and the Auditors Report thereon.
- To elect Directors in place of those retiring.
- To approve the Directors’ remuneration.
- To authorize the Directors to fix remuneration of the Auditors.
- To change the name of the Company from Kwahu Rural Bank Limited (Ltd) to Kwahu Rural Bank Public Limited Company (PLC) in compliance with section 21 (1) of the Companies Act 2019 (Act 992).
- Any other Business.
A member of the Company entitled to attend and vote is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote in his/her stead. A proxy need not also be a member of the Bank. A form of proxy is annexed to the report. For it to be valid for the purpose of the meeting, it must be completed and deposited at the office of Kwahu Rural Bank Limited not less than 48 hours before the time appointed for holding the meeting.
The meeting will be conducted under strict COVID-19 protocols (Nose masking, hand washing and temperature testing).BY ORDER OF THE BOARD