Notice Of Annual General Meeting (AGM)
News & Reports
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT the 40th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of KWAHU RURAL BANK PLC will be held on Saturday, November 26, 2022 at 10:00am prompt at the Pepease Durbar Grounds, to transact the following business:
- To receive the Chairman’s Report for the year ended 31st December, 2021.
- To receive and consider the report of Directors, Financial Statement of Accounts for the year ended 31st December, 2021 and the Auditors Report thereon.
- To elect Directors in place of those retiring.
- To approve the Directors’ remuneration.
- To authorize the Directors to fix remuneration of the Auditors.
- To transact any other business appropriate to be dealt with at an Annual General Meeting.
Note: A member is entitled to attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting or appoint a proxy to attend and vote instead of him/her. Such proxy need not be a member or shareholder of the Bank.
Completed proxy form should be lodged with the Chief Executive Officer, Kwahu Rural Bank PLC, P. O. Box 18, Pepease-Kwahu not later than forty-eight (48) hours before the meeting.
Copies of the Accounts are available for collection at the Bank Head office at Pepease-Kwahu and all other Agencies.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD